Offering clients choice, Olesky says, has made Tradeweb stand out in the world of SEFs.
“The ease of execution on Tradeweb has helped drive the adoption of new trading technology and corresponding volumes on our platform. Clients have flexibility in the way they engage liquidity through a range of protocols, including request-for-quote, click-to-trade, request-for-market, list trading and inventory-based trading,” Olesky says. “In addition, TW SEF now has more than 900 market participants and i
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act