Offering clients choice, Olesky says, has made Tradeweb stand out in the world of SEFs.
“The ease of execution on Tradeweb has helped drive the adoption of new trading technology and corresponding volumes on our platform. Clients have flexibility in the way they engage liquidity through a range of protocols, including request-for-quote, click-to-trade, request-for-market, list trading and inventory-based trading,” Olesky says. “In addition, TW SEF now has more than 900 market participants and i
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv