Lake Success, NY-based Broadridge Financial Solutions won its second outsourcing provider category to the sell side at this year's SST Awards.
Dan DeFrancesco, deputy editor, sell side, talks to Michael Alexander, president of Broadridge North America Wealth and Capital Markets Solutions, about what firms are more willing to outsource today that they weren’t a few years ago, how that has affected product development, and what factors are likely to drive firms to outsource aspects of their technology and operations over the next year.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act