To that end, AQMetrics’ ARM enables reliable and cost-effective risk management and regulatory compliance for capital markets firms through the use of technology. It is a cloud-based platform that integrates risk and regulatory functions, allowing users to comply with existing and future regulations, chief among which is Mifid II.
In January 2017, the firm announced the introduction of a range of enhancements to the platform specifically geared toward helping buy-side and sell-side firms
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground