Thomson Reuters' Debra Walton won the Traiblazer (lifetime achievement) category at the inaugural Women in Technology and Data Awards.
Thomson Reuters’ Debra Walton won the traiblazer (lifetime achievement) category at the inaugural Women in Technology and Data Awards. She talks to Jamie Hyman about how Thomson Reuters goes about identifying, retaining and promoting talented women across the organization, and the role she plays in the firm’s women’s support network.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv