Tradeweb's Jennifer Keser was the recipient of the legal/compliance professional of the year category at this year's Women in Technology and Data Awards held on the afternoon of March 9 in London.
Tradeweb’s Jennifer Keser won the legal/compliance professional of the year category at this year’s Women in Technology and Data Awards held in London. She speaks to Victor Anderson about her work in preparing Tradeweb for the new Mifid II landscape, and the influential people she has worked alongside during her career in the capital markets.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail