Nupur Mallick, UK human resources director at TCS, says the firm is continually looking for ways to increase diversity and encourage inclusion within the industry, as well as ensure the next generation entering the workplace is as diverse as possible.
TCS created its IT Futures program in 2013 to champion this, and has now reached over 200,000 students across the UK. “It is not just about consuming talent, but creating it too, and as technology increasingly shapes society, it is important that
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class