Since joining CJC’s commercial management team in 2012, which manages the firm’s end-to-end solution for market data services, Mures has been involved in the creation of innovative methodologies to implement cost-saving initiatives for customers. She achieved a 35 percent saving in market data spend during the fiscal year at one of CJC’s clients.
Mures has the ability to optimize a client’s market data costs and improve transparency. At one firm, for example, she identified a lack of
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class