A self-described “numbers person,” innovation is something that’s followed her career—her first job out of college was working for Edwin Land, the inventor of the Polaroid instant camera—but she describes the fusion of finance and technology as “the perfect marriage” for her.
Indeed, her current work is firmly rooted in that innovative spirit. O’Connor regards distributed-ledger technology (DLT) as being “key to the future development of the global financial infrastructure,” and is currently
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles