A self-described “numbers person,” innovation is something that’s followed her career—her first job out of college was working for Edwin Land, the inventor of the Polaroid instant camera—but she describes the fusion of finance and technology as “the perfect marriage” for her.
Indeed, her current work is firmly rooted in that innovative spirit. O’Connor regards distributed-ledger technology (DLT) as being “key to the future development of the global financial infrastructure,” and is currently in
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees