A self-described “numbers person,” innovation is something that’s followed her career—her first job out of college was working for Edwin Land, the inventor of the Polaroid instant camera—but she describes the fusion of finance and technology as “the perfect marriage” for her.
Indeed, her current work is firmly rooted in that innovative spirit. O’Connor regards distributed-ledger technology (DLT) as being “key to the future development of the global financial infrastructure,” and is currently in
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs