A self-described “numbers person,” innovation is something that’s followed her career—her first job out of college was working for Edwin Land, the inventor of the Polaroid instant camera—but she describes the fusion of finance and technology as “the perfect marriage” for her.
Indeed, her current work is firmly rooted in that innovative spirit. O’Connor regards distributed-ledger technology (DLT) as being “key to the future development of the global financial infrastructure,” and is currently in
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1