To her, it is all about creating smart and transparent systems that allow for proper integration with user workflows. “My current focus on risk content automation was to fully understand user workflows and pain points in order to translate bottlenecks into artificial intelligence (AI)-assisted components that the user can trust and leverage. I love this type of work not only for the intellectual challenge of incorporating human needs into smart system design, but also for creating user
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services