Walton leads a team of approximately 1,200 and is responsible for setting the strategy and managing the operations of Thomson Reuters’ data and intelligent information resources. She is a member of the firm’s financial and risk division’s executive leadership team and is the executive sponsor of the Thomson Reuters Women’s Network.
“We have had a long-standing commitment to diversity—I founded the Women’s Network at Thomson Financial back in 2003,” Walton says. “Having a women’s network and
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class