Look, team-building and communication are important, but the women who are emerging as fierce, inventive leaders in capital markets are obviously skilled in areas outside of the stereotypes that surround women at work. That’s why it was so refreshing to talk to the winners of WatersTechnology’s first-ever Women in Technology and Data Awards and hear them tell stories of how they are innovating, disrupting and transforming an industry.
In preparation for the inaugural ceremony, WatersTechnology
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv