As investors continue the search for alpha, demand for non-traditional data sources that can deliver a competitive edge is on the rise, resulting in the introduction of a Best Alternative Data Provider award. Thasos Group has secured the inaugural win after officially releasing its mobile geolocation data to the investment community last year.
Thasos is focused purely on delivering mobile geolocation data to the buy side and, although its website and marketing were rolled out only last year,
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions