As investors continue the search for alpha, demand for non-traditional data sources that can deliver a competitive edge is on the rise, resulting in the introduction of a Best Alternative Data Provider award. Thasos Group has secured the inaugural win after officially releasing its mobile geolocation data to the investment community last year.
Thasos is focused purely on delivering mobile geolocation data to the buy side and, although its website and marketing were rolled out only last year,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground