While firms continue to invest in centralizing data management and improving quality, there is a growing realization that new systems also need to be underpinned by robust data governance. With data governance climbing the agenda, a category celebrating the Best Data Governance Solution has been introduced this year, and Duco is the first to take the new title.
Data engineering software specialist Duco, which launched its Duco Cube reconciliation service in 2013, has focused on bringing a
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class