It’s been a busy time for OpenDoor Trading, which completed its maiden year of operation in April. Billed as an all-to-all, session-based trading platform for off-the-run Treasurys, the venue has continued to grow in terms of participants, activity, and funding—it completed a $10 million funding round in January—bulwarked by the release of version 2.0 of the platform in April 2018. “We’ve also seen actual order volume and trading volume uptick quite significantly over the past several months,”
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha