As an emerging technology, artificial intelligence (AI) has dominated headlines in recent years, even though some have dismissed it as a mere marketing tool. But there is no denying the significant value offered by AI and its huge potential for the capital markets, given its ability to outperform humans by processing and analyzing huge volumes of data in significantly reduced timeframes. This technology is ever more important at a time when the industry is experiencing an explosion of data, and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance