Many organizations are looking to leverage the investments they have made in desktop applications in order to provide the best possible, tailored experiences on mobile devices for their clients. In this regard, web-based technologies are making it easier for technology providers to develop cross-platform, responsive mobile experiences.
Data provider Thomson Reuters, winner of the best mobile solution provider category in this year’s Rankings, thanks to its Eikon Messenger platform, is
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'