TriOptima won the category for the best collateral management platform for the first time at this year's Buy-Side Technology Awards. It also won the best pricing/valuation service and the award for the best overall technology provider to the buy side.
TriOptima won the category for the best collateral management platform for the first time at this year’s Buy-Side Technology Awards. Victor Anderson chats to Neil Murphy about how regulation has shaped collateral management practices across the buy side in recent years, how the firm’s triResolve Margin platform works, and what the firm believes helps to differentiate triResolve Margin in what is a mature and highly competitive market.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions