TriOptima won the category for the best collateral management platform for the first time at this year's Buy-Side Technology Awards. It also won the best pricing/valuation service and the award for the best overall technology provider to the buy side.
TriOptima won the category for the best collateral management platform for the first time at this year’s Buy-Side Technology Awards. Victor Anderson chats to Neil Murphy about how regulation has shaped collateral management practices across the buy side in recent years, how the firm’s triResolve Margin platform works, and what the firm believes helps to differentiate triResolve Margin in what is a mature and highly competitive market.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha