TriOptima won the category for the best collateral management platform for the first time at this year's Buy-Side Technology Awards. It also won the best pricing/valuation service and the award for the best overall technology provider to the buy side.
TriOptima won the category for the best collateral management platform for the first time at this year’s Buy-Side Technology Awards. Victor Anderson chats to Neil Murphy about how regulation has shaped collateral management practices across the buy side in recent years, how the firm’s triResolve Margin platform works, and what the firm believes helps to differentiate triResolve Margin in what is a mature and highly competitive market.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together