Victor Anderson chats to SmartStream’s Adam Cottingham about his firm’s win in the best buy-side corporate actions processing platform category at the 2018 BST Awards, the first time the category has been on offer. They discuss the challenges facing buy-side firms in terms of their ability to efficiently process corporate actions data, where they need the most technical help at present, and what they tend to underestimate in terms of operational and technical complexity.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together