Victor Anderson chats to SmartStream’s Adam Cottingham about his firm’s win in the best buy-side corporate actions processing platform category at the 2018 BST Awards, the first time the category has been on offer. They discuss the challenges facing buy-side firms in terms of their ability to efficiently process corporate actions data, where they need the most technical help at present, and what they tend to underestimate in terms of operational and technical complexity.
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects