Victor Anderson chats to Christian Nentwich, CEO of data operations specialist Duco, about his firm’s win in the best buy-side reconciliation platform category at the 2018 BST Awards. They discuss the firm’s recent emergence to become one of the dominant players in the reconciliations space, the key pain points Duco is witnessing across the buy side right now, and how its adoption and implementation of AI technology stands to benefit its buy-side clients.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group