Victor Anderson chats to Christian Nentwich, CEO of data operations specialist Duco, about his firm’s win in the best buy-side reconciliation platform category at the 2018 BST Awards. They discuss the firm’s recent emergence to become one of the dominant players in the reconciliations space, the key pain points Duco is witnessing across the buy side right now, and how its adoption and implementation of AI technology stands to benefit its buy-side clients.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance