Susan Estes, co-founder of Jersey City-based bond trading platform OpenDoor Securities, and recipient of the vendor professional of the year (trading & risk) category, occupies a somewhat unique position in the financial services industry: She is CEO and president of what must be one of the only organizations majority owned and operated by women. “We didn’t start out looking for a female lead investor but, once secured, as we’ve moved forward, we’ve tried to maintain that bias,” she explains.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles