As someone who has always been interested in observing how changes in the market happen, Pinar Emirdag is a natural fit to work in innovation. Her win in the technology innovator (end-user) category at this year’s Woman in Technology & Data Awards is testament to her affinity for innovation.
Emirdag, senior vice president and head of digital product development and innovation at State Street, entered the technology realm through academia. She worked on quantum field theories using
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero