These days, the CME Group’s markets are more or less completely electronic—in fact, more than 85% of trades on the Merc’s books originate electronically. With that in mind, it’s a little ironic that one of the exchange’s longest-serving employees, who now spearheads its electronic and technological strategies, started in circumstances that couldn’t be further removed.
As an 18-year-old college student with aspirations of studying international law, Julie Holzrichter—who wins the exchange
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero