These days, the CME Group’s markets are more or less completely electronic—in fact, more than 85% of trades on the Merc’s books originate electronically. With that in mind, it’s a little ironic that one of the exchange’s longest-serving employees, who now spearheads its electronic and technological strategies, started in circumstances that couldn’t be further removed.
As an 18-year-old college student with aspirations of studying international law, Julie Holzrichter—who wins the exchange
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services