Guiding an institution the size of a tier-one bank along the road to digital transformation is no easy task. But doing so while being a champion for equality and diversity is another thing entirely. Enter Ruth MacQuiddy, who wins this year’s gender equality/diversity professional of the year category in this year’s Women in Technology & Data Awards held in London on March 8.
With five years under her belt at Deutsche Bank as a technology strategist in its Labs division, MacQuiddy is one of the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services