Guiding an institution the size of a tier-one bank along the road to digital transformation is no easy task. But doing so while being a champion for equality and diversity is another thing entirely. Enter Ruth MacQuiddy, who wins this year’s gender equality/diversity professional of the year category in this year’s Women in Technology & Data Awards held in London on March 8.
With five years under her belt at Deutsche Bank as a technology strategist in its Labs division, MacQuiddy is one of the
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero