Duco won the reconciliation category at this year’s Sell-Side Technology Awards, following up its win in the corresponding category in last year’s Buy-Side Technology Awards in London. Victor Anderson chats to Mireille Dyrberg, Duco’s COO, about what separates Duco from its competitors in what is a highly competitive market, what its sell-side clients are looking for in terms of a technology and service partner, and the new offerings on Duco’s horizon.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha