While commentators speculate about the likelihood of a double-dip recession, markets continue their death spiral, and intra-day swings occur with such frequency and severity that it's impossible to predict what's next, echoes of the financial crisis continue to resound. Risk exposure is of significant concern for market participants, especially when it comes to derivatives markets.
Delta and Gamma risk are primary concerns for investors in these markets, naturally, but Vega risk is an often
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground