Indata has announced that GW Capital will use its cloud-based iPM solution for portfolio management. The Bellevue, Wash.-based firm, which manages more than $2 billion, chose Indata for its ability to manage fixed-income securities and for its cost-saving disaster recovery capabilities.
Buy-Side Technology spoke with David Csiki, Indata's managing director, about the product, the latest trends in cloud computing, and what's on Indata's IT roadmap.
Buy-Side Technology: What is Indata's iPM soluti
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform