The time for HTML5 has come, according to Paul Caplin, CEO of financial software provider, Caplin Systems.
For so long tipped by software companies around the world as the next big thing, it has taken time for trading firms to come around to the idea, but in 2012 the landscape has shifted, says Caplin, and it is only a matter of time before HTML5 becomes the world's favorite graphical user interface (GUI) technology and the tool of choice in the construction of Web-trading applications.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground