The time for HTML5 has come, according to Paul Caplin, CEO of financial software provider, Caplin Systems.
For so long tipped by software companies around the world as the next big thing, it has taken time for trading firms to come around to the idea, but in 2012 the landscape has shifted, says Caplin, and it is only a matter of time before HTML5 becomes the world's favorite graphical user interface (GUI) technology and the tool of choice in the construction of Web-trading applications.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech