In a recent Waters feature, OMS and EMS: Peace Through Marriage, which traces the evolution of the integration between order management systems (OMS) and execution management systems (EMS), large numbers of vendors end-users feel that the closer those two tools can be woven, the easier their workflow becomes. Merely sticking a wire between them is not enough, they say. A single platform with a single interface is the ideal.
However, London-based Fidessa, which was not part of the original featur
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy