It's been a whirlwind year for Bret Bolin, only six months into 2012. In January, he left P2 Energy Solutions, where he was CEO. The next month, he took on the same post at Turaz, which is Thomson Reuters' former Kondor business unit. Only four months later, Turaz, which was owned by Vista Equity Partners, merged with global software provider Misys. Bolin was once again named CEO-his third CEO title of the year.
"Both Turaz and Misys fulfilled a lot of different aspects of where I was hoping to
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO