Trading platform vendor Portware has recently seen a tipping point in the adoption of its cloud-based foreign exchange (FX) trading platform model, which was introduced one year ago. No new client signed in the last few months has opted to deploy the platform outside of the cloud, even though the option is still available. There is a chance that financial firms are so convinced of the cloud's stability and privacy that Portware may never see a non-cloud client again.
"We've rolled out our own ve
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform