There is already Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). Does the world really need another aaS? Probably not, which is why Ospero's branding─it bills itself as a DaaS, or Distribution as a Service─may see less uptake than its business model.
The DaaS label harkens back to a time when software was placed on a disk and physically distributed out of a warehouse. That, says the vendor, was DaaS 1.0. That practice all but died with the grow
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix