“Technology is the fun part,” says Mary Kotch, CTO for the Americas at AIG Chartis, during her keynote address at today’s Buy-Side Technology North American Summit in Manhattan. But without the right people in place, those good times can evaporate quickly.
While Kotch has vast experience as a technologist—including serving as MetLife Investment’s chief architect, before joining AIG Chartis five months ago—she chose to focus on how she has built teams to address the infrastructure overhauls she h
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams