It was clear that moderator Larry Shiller, formerly of Bridgewater Associates, expected the members of his panel to have a clear and articulated set of data principles. But even though they were at the Buy Side North American Summit to discuss data management challenges, none could put forward a firm-wide tablet of data commandments.
“If you don’t have any data principles, how the heck do you know what you’re governing?” Shiller asked.
Rashmi Gupta, data and information project manager at MetL
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO