"Successful and responsible hedge funds and banks have been creaking under the weight of regulation," says Imagine's head of EMEA sales. "A huge amount of regulation has hit them in a very short period of time and the challenge is how to meet your regulatory requirements when it's all hit you at once, and when you are running a lean organization, in order to give your investors great value already."
While the politicians and regulators are no doubt trying to act in the best interests
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1