The updates, from the original guidelines released in 2012, focus on allocation, confirmation, affirmation and settlement processes, involving the work of the Americas Buy-Side Post-Trade and the EMEA Post-Trade Working Groups.
"The main difference between the first version and the second version is the completion and clarification of the portion for non-US markets. This has taken a long time to do, and it's been a complex process, working with a lot of people from buy-side firms, sell-side firm
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming