Prudential Real Estate Investors invests institutional money in commercial real estate around the world and then manages those properties. It negotiates with a number of real-estate companies and found that its employees were often interested in previous deals that had been struck, who the contacts were on those deals, and the like. That information was often isolated among the small teams it had scattered across the globe.
To better share that information across the enterprise, a few years ago
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix