Chester, who founded Barry Chester & Co. in 2000, said that before developing an IBOR strategy, firms must first figure out who in the business is the driving force behind implementing an IBOR, and what is the problem they are looking to solve.
Firms also need to spend time and effort thinking about the gaps they have in their already-functioning investment process, both from a departmental and organizational perspective.
There are four themes that surround developing an IBOR: enterprise drivers
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix