"Trying to encapsulate IBOR as a single thing rather than a solution to a set of needs leads me toward thinking it is a re-characterization," said John Buscema, head of AIM operations product management at Bloomberg.
BMO Asset Management vice president Todd Healy, who recently wrapped a three-year, in-house IBOR implementation, called it a new wrapper on an old concept. That doesn't necessarily mean the advanced technology that allows traders to look at their portfolio holdings intra-day isn't u
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets