"Trying to encapsulate IBOR as a single thing rather than a solution to a set of needs leads me toward thinking it is a re-characterization," said John Buscema, head of AIM operations product management at Bloomberg.
BMO Asset Management vice president Todd Healy, who recently wrapped a three-year, in-house IBOR implementation, called it a new wrapper on an old concept. That doesn't necessarily mean the advanced technology that allows traders to look at their portfolio holdings intra-day isn't u
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership