Yesterday, ITG announced the launch of a new order management system (OMS) and execution management system (EMS) that are purpose built for emerging hedge funds with assets over $100 million.
The OMS, dubbed ITG Position Manager, is a multi-asset, multi-prime, broker-neutral application. Geyer tells Buy-Side Technology that over 500 brokers are on the system and it offers full algorithmic execution capabilities for options, futures and equities.
Geyer says that the tagging functionality of the O
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform