Until early 2013, GSO Capital Partners handled its regulatory filings in its own. That changed when the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced that it would be collecting Form PF, a bear of a document containing around 50 pages of detailed risk exposure data. It is arguably the most comprehensive of all filings faced by private funds. GSO, the $66 billion credit arm of Blackstone, took a look at the requirements and decided it needed help.
CTO Patrick Ochs wanted his application deve
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform