The regulator, which is mandated by the European Commission to develop draft Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) and Implementing Technical Standards (ITS) to guide the industry in the implementation phase of Mifid II, must conduct a public consultation beforehand, as required by European rules.
"The launch of today's Mifid II/Mifir consultation process is an important step in the biggest overhaul of financial markets regulation in the EU for a decade," says Steven Maijoor, chairman of Esma. "T
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy