One reason is that compliance has sucked up so many of the resources that previously went to research and development of new products. Another is that regulation has driven up costs for everyone, which is pushing smaller players out of the industry because they can't afford to keep up. Less competition and less disruption, he said, leads to less innovation.
And while Lodato believes that senior technologists have noticed and are objecting to their service providers and business heads about this
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy