When talking about the impact regulations like the Dodd-Frank Act and the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) have on the swaps market, one issue seemed of vital importance to the entire panel at this year's TabbForum fixed income conference: anonymity.
Moderator Chris Ferreri, a managing director at interdealer broker Icap, told the crowd amassed at the TimesCenter in midtown Manhattan that while circulating questions prior to the panel, which was assembled to look at the impact re
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1