That's approximately how much SS&C Technologies has spent over the past 12 months on acquisitions alone. The buy-side tech giant hasn't been conservative when it comes to looking for opportunities to grow its firm, purchasing DST Global Solutions ($95 million), Advent ($2.63 billion), Citi's Alternative Investor Services ($425 million), Varden Technologies (undisclosed amount) and Primatics Financial ($122 million).
Add in the hundreds of millions of dollars Bill Stone, SS&C's CEO
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground