Questions answered in this video:
High-frequency trading has become an emotive issue in the US. What is Progress Apama's stance on this controversial topic?
How would Progress Apama's technology allow buy-side organisations to manage their high-frequency/and or algorithmic trading strategies?
Is there a regulatory angle for utilising Progress Apama's technology in terms of better market surveillance techniques?
What are buy-side firms' options in terms of where they are able to source their algor
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy