What is the current state of the buy-side back office, how has it evolved in recent years, and what have been the major developments?
William Penney: Since 2001 and September 11, there are three trends we've focused on. The first is value - adding to the platform, moving from accounting and basic capabilities to a broader and wider spectrum of support for analytics, attribution, and tools used throughout the firm. The second is scale - our clients manage large pools of institutional money, bu
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy