Data management, arguably among the most frequent cause of operational headaches at buy-side firms, remains a less than thrilling yet fundamental issue for many in the industry.
As more and more managers move beyond standard long-only equity investments to more complex asset types and trading strategies, problems of cleansing, storing, distributing and reconciling data across multiple systems have become commonplace.
Heightened awareness of the links between data management and everything from
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO