One of the worst kept secrets in the US and UK pension fund industries is that both are in a bit of a pickle. Television and print media on both sides of the Atlantic have been littered with reports regarding pension fund 'holes' or shortfalls since the global equities markets started heading south in early 2001.
The continued poor performance of the equities markets, combined with increased longevity of pensioners – clearly obesity and heart disease are not affecting life expectancies quite
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming