The appointment of Stefan Illmer as head of the newly formed GIPS (Global Investment Performance Standards) executive committee augurs well for the expansion of GIPS adoption in areas such as hedge funds, emerging markets and risk management.
What was the goal behind forming the GIPS executive committee and your new position?
The executive committee serves as the decision-making body responsible for the development and implementations of GIPS and provisions. On a global basis there are now mo
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform