We saw that the industry had moved a bit on us, so we looked at how to best position the offerings we provide and add value to our customer base. We realised that ultimately we needed to combine these entities.
What precisely do you mean by "moved"?
First, more and more of our customers are demanding the ability to handle multiple energy asset classes and multiple commodities. We've seen a trend toward trading multiple asse
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse